Sunday, February 17, 2008

Two New Money Makers!!

I know it's been a long time since I've posted anything, but I've been very busy making money with my usual online job. Right now, though, I'm trying to focus in on finding programs that will make me some extra cash on the side.


Brring! Get Calls, Get Cash!

Earn money every time someone calls you!

Everytime someone calls your Brring number, they will hear a short 10 second ad. After the ad plays, the call is forwarded to your regular number like normal. You can customized the ads heard and only the people that call the Brring number will hear any ads. No one will know your private home phone number, so great to give out to businesses. If you want to hear what it sounds like, call my Brring! number at 763-210-1797.

http://www.buzzshed.com/?linked=kerrieanng

BuzzShed pays you to watch 30 second video clips. You are paid $.30 for each one, and videos are sent based on the interests you select in your profile. Payout is $10, and they pay by PayPal.

Keep checking back for more great programs as I add them!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

good info...:)

http://makemoneyonlinegoals.blogspot.com/